Wednesday, March 01, 2006

shlees spin factory (catch myspace if you dont get it)

so im sick and little brother wants his computer

the wench

anways, did i mention im sick? this is the sickest ive been in a while. its not that bad, i jsut havent gotten sick for a long time

highlight of the day. um, its almost finished?

lowdark (that seems like the antithesis of highlight) of the day... the day isnt quite finsihed, and there is always tons of room to make it worse.

i kinda feel like i should say more, but that urge is minimal.

fcuck, yesterday it rained, and i freaking missed it so i could be in phoenix at my cousins bday (i love her, but i got the impressions that the whole point of goign there was just so i could here her talk abotu her new car and the fact that i dont have one and i dunno, the whole things seemed a way to compete with me. fun right?)

it rained and i missed it, bloody hell. this should be an indicator to my mood at the moment.

im getting a little nervous. i think there is too much of my dad in me. everyone on his side of the family is a lush (as in they drink a lot) none are alcoholics, however, tons of ppl on my mom side are full blown alcoholics (except for my mom, who is a lightweight). and then there is moi. im depressed, and i really wanna drink. bad sign, i think so... its like an underlying want, i dont even really articulate it. its just there... good thing im too good of a kid to steal the many forms of booze residing in my kitchen... abselute, morgan, smirnof, daniels.. sorry, i got side tracked there.. well, its everythign needed for a good night.

hmm, song lyrics for the day seem in order
stories
-trapt

I found a line and then it grew
I found myself still thinking of you
I felt so empty, now im fine,
but still its burning
when will you be mine

Too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time for a change, dont you?
too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time for us to walk away from here

2x(Stories in our lives)
(We keep them more inside)

Look at me
still in your mind
our memories
so intertwined
you broke through, you found your way
so did I, no need to stay
the same old picture, tried and true
I been through that, lets look for something new

Too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time for a change, dont you?
too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time for us to walk away from here

Do you remember laying on the beach late at night?
Do you remember running through the sprinklers that night?
Do you remember all the songs that I have wrote for you?
All the songs that I have wrote for you
(for you)

I remember the way you made me feel when I was with you
I remember a smile that always brought me back to you
That look in your eyes
I never thought that this could be untrue
That look in your eyes
I never thought that this could be untrue
untrue...
do do la da da
do do la da da
do do la da da
yeah yeah yeah

Too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time to change, dont you?
too much of the same stories in our lives
I think its time for us to walk away from here.


so i like trapt a lot. muchas personas think they suck, i beleive i practice pefect social etiquette when i say, "screw you, pulgas"


qotd~"go take herbs, NOW"
"the legal kind, or the not so legal kind? b/c at this point, i dont care either way"
"both"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go drown you sorrows in alcohol. If god didnt want us getting wasted he wouldn't have given us emotions, cheating girlfriends, group 4 projects, pants, parents, mondays, mornings, and calculus.

Oh and also a liver.

Almost forgot that one.

6:00 PM  
Blogger amrober6 said...

paul?

as this is my blog, named required from now on if you wanna comment, suckas

9:21 PM  
Blogger Rasp-Barrie Clart said...

yay you said bloody! us English are spreading our filthy language a-far! champion!
Jack

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home