Wednesday, July 27, 2005

bagel bite bliss

There are some foods that im just a sucker for, i.e. bagel bites. I dont know what god of a man invented bagel bites but he/she is at the top of my list of favorite people. I cant tell you what it is about bagel bites that makes them so good, only that if you havent tried them, ya need to. Anyways, so I was eating dinner (ten bucks to the person who can tell me what I was eating) and you guessed it, bagel bites. And I am eating and I suddenly get depressed as I realize I have only one solitary bagel bite left, and that I am eating it. (Yes, it is sad that I can get depressed over a lack of food, but whatever) So I finish my great bagel bite and am about to throw away my plate, when low and behold... One bagel bite remains!!! I dont know how i didnt see it but its there just the same. And believe you me, there is no better way to make you happy than discovering you have one more bagel bite... quoteoftheday- "I'm tired of everyone talking like i was a pizza."

1 Comments:

Blogger Coby said...

i would like to add that i just had bagel bites for the first time the other day, that is all

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home